Member LoginForgot login info?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I don't know what my NTRP rating is?
- That's OK. You don't have to know it. It's just an approximation of your tennis skill level so that you can find people in a similar skill range to play with. You can find out the exact definitions here.
- Sorry to hear that. That will just take some time as the site grows. In the meantime, if there's anyone who you know that plays tennis, invite them to join the site. Encourage them to invite their tennis pals and so on, this will foster growth throughout the user base and before you know it, there will be people in your area ready to play.
- No, you should only accept friend requests that you are comfortable with. It's fine to accept a request from a person you don't know well or at all, but in no way feel obligated. The "Disapprove" button is there for a reason, use it as your discretion.
- You should go to your My Network page and click on the [x] in the top right corner of that particular person's details. This will remove the connection between you two.
- You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. However, we encourage you to keep track to see your own progress.
- You can email us directly at email@example.com.